Bed/Bath: 1bd / 1ba
Type: Live/Work Loft-Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car parking included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Historic Conversion Loft Ideally Located in South Beach with Courtyard Views
Enjoy this classic loft in the award-winning Heublein Building originally constructed in 1915 and converted into 85 live/work lofts by Holliday Development in 1989. It is conveniently located within blocks of the King Street Caltrain Station, Oracle Park and many fine restaurants and clubs.
601 Fourth Street #102 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom bi-level loft that seamlessly integrates industrial design elements and contemporary aesthetics to create a modern dynamic live/work environment.
- Open and airy loft floor plan with classic loft features such as concrete mushroom-capped columns and tall ceilings in main loft area
- Gorgeous hardwood floors on lower level, carpet in loft area
- Washer and dryer in unit
- 1 car parking included
- Building features elegant lobby, 2 elevators, gorgeous and serene roof deck with 360-degree views
- Enjoy a ballgame a few blocks away at OraclePark (formerly AT&T), then dine at the numerous cafes and restaurants
- Conveniently located near Safeway/Walgreens (1 block), and the King Street Caltrain Station 1/2 block away, with easy access to the Bay Bridge and freeways, especially if traveling to the East Bay or South San Francisco for work. Dry cleaners across the street.
- Pets considered on an individual basis
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach